Tickets Saturday Schedule Sunday Schedule Information Vendors Festival Poster
Return to Festival Home Page
2015 Common Ground on the Hill
Roots Music & Arts Festival Information
Buy Tickets HERE
Carroll County Farm Museum, 500 S Center Street, Westminster, MD 21157
Click HERE for directions. Free parking.
Dates & Times
Saturday, July 11: 10 AM - 9 PM
Sunday, July 12: 10 AM - 6 PM
All weekend pass: Adult $50; 65 and over/13-17 $45
Saturday only: Adult $30; 65 and over/13-17 $25
Sunday only: Adult $25; 65 and over/13-17 $20
Children 6-12 $10/day; Under 6 FREE
Group Rates (available through July 9)
- Group rates are available for groups of 8 or more. Group rates do NOT apply to children 12 and under.
- Tickets MUST be purchased as a block and are not refundable.
||Seniors 65+ /Teens 13-18
- To obtain tickets at the group rate, please contact our office at 410-857-2771.
What to bring
Low-back lawn or beach chairs, blankets, sun screen, sunglasses. Umbrellas and sun tents may be used as long as they do not impede anyone's view.
What NOT to bring
Food, drinks, bottles/glass, alcoholic beverages, drugs, pets, coolers, professional audio or video recording equipment or cameras with long telephoto lenses/tripods. NOTE: Pets and coolers are NOT permitted on the grounds of the Carroll County Farm Museum.
The Wine & Beer Garden
The Wine & Beer Garden is located just past the Farmhouse and Pavilion Stage. Entry restricted to those 21 and older with valid picture ID. Alcoholic beverages must be consumed within the Garden. Click here to find out more about our Wine & Beer Garden sponsor, Pub Dog.
See the list of vendors HERE.
Shifts are 3 hours. Volunteers receive free admission to the Festival the day of their service. Click here to find out more.
Common Ground on the Town
Common Ground on the Town takes place on Saturday, July 11 from 9 PM - midnight in downtown Westminster. Schedule of performances HERE. Many thanks to our sponsors: the Carroll Arts Center, the Carroll County Chamber of Commerce, the City of Westminster, Coldwell Bankers, Johanssons Dining House, O'Lordans Irish Pub, Rafael's, sweetFrog of Westminster, and the Westminster Public Library.
Festival Weekend Camping: Camping in the Rough
- Camping in the Rough: $20 per person/per night
- RV: $40 for weekend (electrical hookups are available but on a first come, first served basis. There is water available from a pump, but not as an RV hookup)
- Please make your reservations in advance by clicking here or by calling our office at 410-857-2771
Festival poster coming soon
Many thanks to our Festival sponsors: