Tickets Information Vendors Festival Poster
Return to Festival Home Page
2017 Common Ground on the Hill
Roots Music & Arts Festival Information
Buy Tickets HERE
Carroll County Farm Museum, 500 S Center Street, Westminster, MD 21157
Click HERE for directions. Free parking.
Dates & Times
Saturday, July 8: 10 AM - 8:30 PM
Regular Adult: $30
Senior 65+/Teen 13-18: $25
Child ages 6-12: $10 with ticketed adult
Child ages <5: FREE with ticketed adult
Group Rates (available through June 24)
- Group rates are available for groups of 8 or more. Group rates do NOT apply to children 12 and under.
- Tickets MUST be purchased as a block and are not refundable.
||Seniors 65+ /Teens 13-18
- To obtain tickets at the group rate, please contact our office at 410-857-2771.
What to bring
Low-back lawn or beach chairs, blankets, sun screen, sunglasses. Umbrellas and sun tents may be used as long as they do not impede anyone's view.
What NOT to bring
Food, drinks, bottles/glass, alcoholic beverages, drugs, pets, coolers, professional audio or video recording equipment or cameras with long telephoto lenses/tripods.
NOTE: Pets other than service dogs and coolers are NOT permitted on the grounds of the Carroll County Farm Museum.
The Wine & Beer Garden
The Wine & Beer Garden is located just past the Farmhouse and Pavilion Stage. Entry restricted to those 21 and older with valid picture ID. Alcoholic beverages must be consumed within the Garden. Click HERE for more info about our sponsor, Union Craft Brewing!
See the list of vendors HERE.
Shifts are 3 hours. Volunteers receive free admission to the Festival the day of their service. Click here to find out more.
Festival Weekend Camping: Camping in the Rough
- Camping available through the Carroll County Agriculture Center.
- Camping cost: $25 per night, payable directly to the Ag Center.
- To reserve your camping spot, contact Nichole McLaughlin at the Ag Center at 410-848-6704 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electrical hookups are available but on a first come, first served basis. There is water available from a pump, but not as an RV hookup)
Festival poster coming soon
Many thanks to our Festival sponsors: